View Profile Qvarcos

1 Movie Review

That's some nice art, needs more eighties supercars and it will make a nice video.

58 Audio Reviews

A fun little track, could use more instruments tho, the melodies save this from below 4 stars :)

Razorrekker responds:

Hi! Super later reply, but I'm glad you enjoyed :)
This was a rather simple track, I'll admit. It was kinda created more for the melodies than the complexity, although if I were to redo this (which I may in the future), I would definitely give this song a little more variety and whatnot. Thanks!

This is my jam!

Father-of-Death responds:

OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH

A very charming track that lacks more variation in the melody, maybe more layers, but great flow of the drums, one of the better ones here.

3 Art Reviews

It's nice to see you progress.

ImprimezNG responds:

thanks dude!

Nem tudom, valahogy nem passzol a két szín nekem. De amúgy nem rossz.

This is probably your best work yet imo, i love the style of it. The colorfulness. I unfortunately can't say anything constructive opinions except for keep doing this, and maybe you could make more complex background? Just an idea, not that I don't love this one.

ImprimezNG responds:

aww thank you for that postive and constructive comment! and the background is supposed to be her hair, I should've mentioned that. Her hair is basically like sherbet that changes color because she's a Frozen treats person.

I upload my music.